Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Baby Shower

 I had one of the BEST baby showers! I never got one with the twins so I had this long built-up expectation of what mine would be like. It exceeded all my wildest dreams. My sister did a great job and had to put up with a lot from me. I had a folder on my computer dedicated to all my inspirations and thoughts and ended up emailing my sister ALL of it. I was very picky about not having a theme because I didn't want it to be cheesy, but I thought it was very mod, tasteful, beautiful and unique. So big thanks again to my sister (who was 3 days behind me pregnancy wise) and all my other family members and friends that helped prepare, set up, and those who showed up and spoiled me rotten!


 


 

 





 


 






It was one of the best days that I can remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment