Friday, June 3, 2011

Do one thing every day that scares you.

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - - Eleanor Roosevelt


OK so I'm guilty of not doing something EVERY day but today I did something that terrified me. 

The past week my husband, daughter and I have all suffered from colds and allergies. I have not been able to breathe out of my left nostril in a week. I know it might not be  a big deal to everyone else but I am terrified of using a netti pot . . .

Terrifying right? 

Anyways it's not as bad as I thought it would be but it's got me thinking about things I'm scared to try. I remember a few weeks back I bought an artichoke and was scared to try one, but who knows maybe I will now instead of letting it rot in my fridge. So do you guys have any good ideas on what do do with an artichoke or have any fears you'd like to get out of the way?


Thanks Elenore, I can now breathe! 
P.S. I am still working on my birth story I have not forgotten the requests. I just got to the pushing part! Oh and enjoy this clip Cougar Town fans!






Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment